A bigger central circle showing the hours, a smaller circle showing minutes revolving around the hour circle. A battery bar in the bottom shows charge, date number shown in the lower right.
The bottom line shows battery charge percentage.
Watchface in style gta:
Time - current time;
Health - pebble battery;
Money - current date;
Stars - current week day (from monday to friday) or bluetooth connection state (where 1 and 5 - double vibration).;
Status pebble battery charging.
+ "Settings" button, which configures display of information on the stars and status battery charging.
**Please VOTE and FAVORITE my watch face!** Your support is appreciated!
A watchface for all Batman fans. This watchface currently includes the Dark Knight Logo along with time, date, and weather. Future updates will include a battery gauge and app settings to include Celsius.
Almost all credit for this watch app goes to goes to Ken Pendlebury and Robert Heße.
- PDF instructions for the original FlipStatus here: http://bit.ly/1gXuuIq (it will make usage and secret buttons much easier to understand). The phone data screen is the primary difference.
- FlipStatus-AppStore uses the same UUID as SmartStatus, so it will replace it. This is also the reason it's not on the Pebble app store. I have requested that Rob add another UUID into SmartWatch+, but I still haven't heard back yet. You may or may not want to disable auto-app-updating.
- The primary difference from FlipStatus is that the lower section shows your next appointment initially, and the Phone Data screen shows the two battery levels (percent and battery) for the phone and watch because the other information isn't accessible. Otherwise it is the same. If you have any button modification requests, I might be willing to make them for you. HTTP requests, Find My Phone options are available.
- FlipStatus-AppStore uses an earlier version of code of FlipStatus that is less susceptible to breaking when adding code, but be aware that modifications could push you over the memory limit
- All FlipStatus code is shared on GitHub under GPLv3. This means that you can modify, post your code to a public place and distribute, but you cannot modify then keep your code private or attempt to profit from it in any way.
- If you want to modify FlipStatus, Ken Pendlebuy requested you do so in one of two ways:
- Make a formal request to “fork” the GitHub repo. This will ensure that your code remains public and we can all learn from one another.
This website has been created,administrated and hosted free of charge by Jason @slayer1551 of NMC Design and Print. NMC Design and Print is a social enterprise working for the benefit of The Neuromuscular Centre @nmcentre Winsford, Cheshire, UK. If you would like contribute to the site please consider making a donation below which will go towards funding the servers as the site grows and any left over will go to the NMC Charity!