Watchface in style gta:
Time - current time;
Health - pebble battery;
Money - current date;
Stars - current week day (from monday to friday) or bluetooth connection state (where 1 and 5 - double vibration).;
Status pebble battery charging.
+ "Settings" button, which configures display of information on the stars and status battery charging.
**Please VOTE and FAVORITE my watch face!** Your support is appreciated!
A watchface for all Batman fans. This watchface currently includes the Dark Knight Logo along with time, date, and weather. Future updates will include a battery gauge and app settings to include Celsius.
Variant of the original FlipStatus which is compatible with iOS AppStore version of SmartWatch+ (i.e. jailbreak not required)
Requires Smartwatch+ from the iOS App Store (link for iTunes: http://appstore.com/smartwatchforpebble )
Almost all credit for this watch app goes to goes to Ken Pendlebury and Robert Heße.
- PDF instructions for the original FlipStatus here: http://bit.ly/1gXuuIq (it will make usage and secret buttons much easier to understand). The phone data screen is the primary difference.
- FlipStatus-AppStore uses the same UUID as SmartStatus, so it will replace it. This is also the reason it's not on the Pebble app store. I have requested that Rob add another UUID into SmartWatch+, but I still haven't heard back yet. You may or may not want to disable auto-app-updating.
- The primary difference from FlipStatus is that the lower section shows your next appointment initially, and the Phone Data screen shows the two battery levels (percent and battery) for the phone and watch because the other information isn't accessible. Otherwise it is the same. If you have any button modification requests, I might be willing to make them for you. HTTP requests, Find My Phone options are available.
- FlipStatus-AppStore uses an earlier version of code of FlipStatus that is less susceptible to breaking when adding code, but be aware that modifications could push you over the memory limit
- All FlipStatus code is shared on GitHub under GPLv3. This means that you can modify, post your code to a public place and distribute, but you cannot modify then keep your code private or attempt to profit from it in any way.
- If you want to modify FlipStatus, Ken Pendlebuy requested you do so in one of two ways:
- Make a formal request to “fork” the GitHub repo. This will ensure that your code remains public and we can all learn from one another.
BMOFace is a simple watchface that displays emotions of the character from Adventure Time depending on your watch's state.
If was disconnected from charging
If certain time of day (ie. late, will be sleeping)
Halloween is almost here and zombies will soon be chasing us all. Lace up those sneakers and stretch out because it's Time To Run.
BioLegend develops and manufactures world-class, cutting-edge immunological reagents for biomedical research, offered at an outstanding value.
Here is what people are saying about PebbDrive:
“This thing has saved me from so many speeding tickets!”
“Whoa! It’s just like a Sci Fi movie!”
“It’s great for bike rides!”
“The speedometer on my car is broke, this thing is a life saver!”
“I love using it when I drive, I don’t need to look at my phone!”
You can download the companion app here, the app will only work if the companion app is downloaded:
Use the speed limit alert, see a mini map and get turn-by-turn directions on your Pebble!
We took a no nonsense approach in developing this app for you to use on your Pebble. It’s a slick set up and easy to use.
Here is how you can start using PebbDrive:
START BY INSTALLING WATCHFACE
Start using the app by opening the app on your phone.
Press “INSTALL WATCHFACE” on the MAIN SCREEN.
(If you already installed the Pebble app from the Pebble App Store this step is unnecessary)
Then press, “Connect to Pebble” on the MAIN SCREEN.
Once you see the green light you are ready to go!
SPEED LIMIT ALERT
Note: Before using the app make sure your device is connected to Pebble via Bluetooth before inputting directions.
To start using the speed limit alert you have to do the following:
1) The app is set to use miles by default. If you want to change to kilometers go to the “UNITS” button in “SETTINGS.”
2) Next, set your desired speed limit setting by inputting the speed. Press “SETTINGS” on the MAIN SCREEN. On the SETTINGS screen you can input the speed on the “Set Speed Limit” button. For example if you set the UNITS button to use miles, and you put 55 in the Set Speed Limit button, when you go over 55mph your Pebble and iPhone will both vibrate and the numbers on the MAIN SCREEN of the iPhone app will turn red.
Press “DIRECTIONS” on the MAIN SCREEN
After pressing “DIRECTIONS” on the MAIN SCREEN you will be taken to the DIRECTIONS screen. Input your directions.
After inputting DIRECTIONS return to the MAIN SCREEN.
You’re ready to go!
While app is operating you can use the ZOOM function on the Pebble app.
Press the middle button on the right to display the zoom function on Pebble.
Press the top right button to ZOOM + and the bottom right button to ZOOM -
To return to the map screen press the middle button again.
Press the top right or bottom right buttons on Pebble to see directions.
Press the same buttons, top right and bottom buttons, to return to the map screen on Pebble.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Built-in battery saving techniques:
- The phone GPS will not shut off unless you press “Disconnect from Pebble”
- Another way to save on the battery is to not press “PREVENT IPHONE FROM SLEEPING."
If the light is red on this button then the “PREVENT IPHONE FROM SLEEPING” function is not turned on.
If this function is turned on it will drain more battery power.