The best App for December goes to Yahoo! Weather (SDK 2.0) - dabdemon
Now vote for your favourite App of the month! Simply login and choose "vote for this app" See who's in the running for January
i often like my watchfaces clear and very simple. this is an extremely basic design in the 'no graphics' series. the battery level only displays at the top when your pebble battery drops below 50% (and always displays, with a +, during charging). the charge % will disappear when the watch is fully charged.
simple settings for bluetooth vibe on/off, hourly vibe on/off, swap colour / invert.
Borrows from a similar watchface, 'diagonal', by dotar, and similar to the 'slanted' concept by firelighter.
ps. the un-eveness of text is intentional.
settings: invert, bluetooth vibe (with disconnect icon only), hourly vibe, blink, 12/24hr
More at http://www.markspebblefaces.com
Can you beat your Pebble Watch in Chess?
Introducing the first chess engine that is small & smart enough to fit in your Pebble as an app. This app has following features :
* 'pMax' AI to make your Pebble think!
* Choose from difficulty level 1-10
* Auto-save the game on exit
* track/reset your ELO chess rank against Pebble
send me your Pebble chess selfie if you can beat Pebble ;)
Derived from ninety hank 2, but:
* no week number (dev note: the code is still there, commented out)
* smaller and simpler moonphase (icon and "+" for growing, "-" for shrinking)
* no seconds (dev note: the cose is still there, commented out)
* weather icon and temperature
PLEASE NOTE: Ninety Hank Universal has a configuration dialog, my app doesn't and the timezones are hardcoded (Singapore and Sydney), although if you can access the code on http://cloudpebble.net/ide/project/75188#, they are easily reconfigured in the config.h file