for any questions visit my twitter account:
- this version to been edited by @imangerf07
- SmartFace+ (FlipStatus) is FREE! That said, please support RobH and buy the required Smartwatch+ companion app on Cydia… it’s worth every penny
- You MUST have a JAILBROKEN iPhone on iOS 7.0.4 or 7.0.6 to use SmartFace+ (FlipStatus) (if you are not jailbroken and have already upgraded to iOS 7.1 or 7.1.2, you are screwed). THIS APP WILL NOT WORK WITH THE APP STORE VERSION OF SMARTWATCH+
- You MUST upgrade Smartwatch+ to 1.600 using Cydia (restart the iPhone)
- You MUST have Weather enabled in Smartwatch+
- You REALLY SHOULD read the PDF instructions for SmartFace+ (FlipStatus) here: http://bit.ly/1gXuuIq (it will make usage and secret buttons much easier to understand)
- There is a KNOWN ISSUE where Flip Status will sometimes crash when you try to close it… I have no idea why. If somebody else does, please let me know.
- SmartFace+ (FlipStatus) pushes the memory limits of a watch app, if you make changes and SmartFace+ (FlipStatus) crashes, despite your code being correct, this is probably why.
- There is temporary code in there for a feature I am working on to auto reply to SMS and Phone calls with your canned text messages… you can take it out of you want, but if you modify FlipStatus and want to re-add this feature later, it will probably not work with your changes (the app will be too large)
- FlipStatus code is shared on GitHub under GPLv3. This means that you can modify, post your code to a public place and distribute, but you cannot modify then keep your code private or attempt to profit from it in any way.
- Here is the GitHub repo: http://github.com/AstroPoverty/FlipStatus
- If you want to modify FlipStatus, I would prefer one of two ways (but it’s up to you entirely):
- Make a formal request to “fork” the GitHub repo. This will ensure that your code remains public and we can all learn from one another.
- Make a request to me if you would like to see something added to the official repo.
- In this version the icons change was applied.
- System not been modified and carries all the original code Flipstatus
For any concerns or questions visit my twitter account:
The ultimate Running/Walking fitness timer and step counter that also works great as your daily watchface. Includes Time/Date/Stopwatch/Timer/Steps/Miles/Kilometers/Total steps/watch status (including charge %, Bluetooth, charging mode).
NOTE if you downloaded early then reinstall to get the latest
Version 1.7 - now saves daily and total steps on phone shows total in mi/km
Description ON SALE! JUST FOR ONE DAY! 50% OFF!
Here is what people are saying about PebbDrive:
“This thing has saved me from so many speeding tickets!”
“Whoa! It’s just like a Sci Fi movie!”
You must download the iOS companion app for this app to work. You can download it here:
“It’s great for bike rides!”
“The speedometer on my car is broke, this thing is a life saver!”
“I love using it when I drive, I don’t need to look at my phone!”
Use the speed limit alert, see a mini map and get turn-by-turn directions on your Pebble!
We took a no nonsense approach in developing this app for you to use on your Pebble. It’s a slick set up and easy to use.
Here is how you can start using PebbDrive:
START BY INSTALLING WATCHFACE
Start using the app by opening the app on your phone.
Press “INSTALL WATCHFACE” on the MAIN SCREEN.
(If you already installed the Pebble app from the Pebble App Store this step is unnecessary)
Then press, “Connect to Pebble” on the MAIN SCREEN.
Once you see the green light you are ready to go!
SPEED LIMIT ALERT
Note: Before using the app make sure your device is connected to Pebble via Bluetooth before inputting directions.
To start using the speed limit alert you have to do the following:
1) The app is set to use miles by default. If you want to change to kilometers go to the “UNITS” button in “SETTINGS.”
2) Next, set your desired speed limit setting by inputting the speed. Press “SETTINGS” on the MAIN SCREEN. On the SETTINGS screen you can input the speed on the “Set Speed Limit” button. For example if you set the UNITS button to use miles, and you put 55 in the Set Speed Limit button, when you go over 55mph your Pebble and iPhone will both vibrate and the numbers on the MAIN SCREEN of the iPhone app will turn red.
Press “DIRECTIONS” on the MAIN SCREEN
After pressing “DIRECTIONS” on the MAIN SCREEN you will be taken to the DIRECTIONS screen. Input your directions.
After inputting DIRECTIONS return to the MAIN SCREEN.
You’re ready to go!
While app is operating you can use the ZOOM function on the Pebble app.
Press the middle button on the right to display the zoom function on Pebble.
Press the top right button to ZOOM + and the bottom right button to ZOOM -
To return to the map screen press the middle button again.
Press the top right or bottom right buttons on Pebble to see directions.
Press the same buttons, top right and bottom buttons, to return to the map screen on Pebble.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Built-in battery saving techniques:
- The phone GPS will not shut off unless you press “Disconnect from Pebble”
- Another way to save on the battery is to not press “PREVENT IPHONE FROM SLEEPING."
If the light is red on this button then the “PREVENT IPHONE FROM SLEEPING” function is not turned on.
If this function is turned on it will drain more battery power.
Our customers are our top priority! Constructive feedback is highly appreciated! ([email protected]). Good reviews keep us motivated to keep adding cool functions for you! As always, you can choose which features you want to use.
-SPEED limit alert and speedometer functions added
-GUI adjustment for new speed functions
-Installed crash analytics
update: will invert screen on connect/disconnect (no vibe), new bigger battery bar (see my website link for change animation), no seconds
Similar to my other '90 degrees' designs, however this has:
- 3 letter month
- no 0 in 12h mode
- re-positioned, bigger, realistic weather icons
- different bluetooth icon
After being unable to find an Omega themed watch face that suited my tastes for minimisation, I decided to create my own. The goal was to build something that wouldn't look out of place if you wear the Pebble with a suit, which many of the digital watch faces do. It features the usual items like date, battery indicator (the dial at the bottom) and bluetooth with vibrate on disconnect. I don't usually do seconds hands, but it didn't feel right to leave it absent on an Omega watch, so I included it for good measure.
(added more languages, new clearer font)
Battery level is represented by the building lights. As battery runs down more lights go out.
97-100% all lights on
81-96 most lights on
61-80 bit more than half lights on
41-60 less than half lights on
21-40 some lights on
0-20 no lights on (buildings all black - time to charge!)
(update: select from 2 fonts via new settings page)
A very simple design, based on the simple f code (foxel).
Vibes if BT is disconnected and displays a 'static' icon.
The watchface will invert if you give it a shake within 10 seconds of selecting it. Supports 12hr and 24hr modes.
(fixed bugs on 2nd screen where time was not updating & font changing - had to modify overall behaviour)
The main watchface just shows time. Tap to view the 2nd watchface, it shows time/date/batt for 3sec before auto changing back.
Original concept/design by Elzor
Tap code QTPlus customised, http://github.com/grep-awesome/QuickTapPlus/
Main code Pebble Tech. (Big Time example)
i often like my watchfaces clear and very simple. this is an extremely basic design in the 'no graphics' series. the battery level only displays at the top when your pebble battery drops below 50% (and always displays, with a +, during charging). the charge % will disappear when the watch is fully charged.
simple settings for bluetooth vibe on/off, hourly vibe on/off, swap colour / invert.
Borrows from a similar watchface, 'diagonal', by dotar, and similar to the 'slanted' concept by firelighter.
ps. the un-eveness of text is intentional.
settings: invert, bluetooth vibe (with disconnect icon only), hourly vibe, blink, 12/24hr
More at http://www.markspebblefaces.com
Can you beat your Pebble Watch in Chess?
Introducing the first chess engine that is small & smart enough to fit in your Pebble as an app. This app has following features :
* 'pMax' AI to make your Pebble think!
* Choose from difficulty level 1-10
* Auto-save the game on exit
* track/reset your ELO chess rank against Pebble
send me your Pebble chess selfie if you can beat Pebble ;)