(added more languages, new clearer font)
Battery level is represented by the building lights. As battery runs down more lights go out.
97-100% all lights on
81-96 most lights on
61-80 bit more than half lights on
41-60 less than half lights on
21-40 some lights on
0-20 no lights on (buildings all black - time to charge!)
(update: select from 2 fonts via new settings page)
A very simple design, based on the simple f code (foxel).
Vibes if BT is disconnected and displays a 'static' icon.
The watchface will invert if you give it a shake within 10 seconds of selecting it. Supports 12hr and 24hr modes.
(fixed bugs on 2nd screen where time was not updating & font changing - had to modify overall behaviour)
The main watchface just shows time. Tap to view the 2nd watchface, it shows time/date/batt for 3sec before auto changing back.
Original concept/design by Elzor
Tap code QTPlus customised, http://github.com/grep-awesome/QuickTapPlus/
Main code Pebble Tech. (Big Time example)
i often like my watchfaces clear and very simple. this is an extremely basic design in the 'no graphics' series. the battery level only displays at the top when your pebble battery drops below 50% (and always displays, with a +, during charging). the charge % will disappear when the watch is fully charged.
simple settings for bluetooth vibe on/off, hourly vibe on/off, swap colour / invert.
Borrows from a similar watchface, 'diagonal', by dotar, and similar to the 'slanted' concept by firelighter.
ps. the un-eveness of text is intentional.
settings: invert, bluetooth vibe (with disconnect icon only), hourly vibe, blink, 12/24hr
More at http://www.markspebblefaces.com
Can you beat your Pebble Watch in Chess?
Introducing the first chess engine that is small & smart enough to fit in your Pebble as an app. This app has following features :
* 'pMax' AI to make your Pebble think!
* Choose from difficulty level 1-10
* Auto-save the game on exit
* track/reset your ELO chess rank against Pebble
send me your Pebble chess selfie if you can beat Pebble ;)
A very informative whatchface showing:
* current weather,
* sunset and sunrise time,
* pebble battery status,
* bt connection status.
Derived from ninety hank 2 available on github, with the following modification:
* no week number, which I didn't care about
* smaller moonphase icon and leaner description ("+" for growing, "-" for shrinking)
* seconds are not displayed as this should use less battery
* weather icon and temperature have been added
My app at the moment doesn't have an option menu, this means that:
* timezones are hardcoded (Singapore and Sydney)
* sunset and sunrise are calculated for a hardcoded location (Milano)
In a way I think having no settings is preferrable: this means the whatchface will work offline even if the phone is down. In any case, it's options mean flexibility, so I will probably release a configurable version at some point in the future.
If you need any different timezone or timezones/sunset location, please proceed as follows:
1) please help me by commenting "Ninety Hank Universal" whatchface (http://www.mypebblefaces.com/apps/582/11125/), and require the developer to "release the source code of this app, because it is a rework of the original Ninety Hank (by Hank) released under GPLv2"... even if you don't know what that means :D
2) contact me and I'll create a separate app for you to download with whatever coordinates you may have