The best App for December goes to Yahoo! Weather (SDK 2.0) - dabdemon
Now vote for your favourite App of the month! Simply login and choose "vote for this app" See who's in the running for January
A variation of the "Just a Bit" watchface provided by pebble, but with a few twists! This version includes:
-Settings, such as:
--Bluetooth disconnect alert
--Bluetooth reconnect alert
-And other features:
--Watchface update checker
--12/24 hour support
Modern Calendar Plus combines ModernMinimal (by JWay5929) with ModernCalendar (by Fowler/Baeumle).
The end result is an analog watchface with clean minimal design, which presents calendar events read from Baeumle's popular Smartwatch Pro.
Both of those watchfaces are based on the popular Modern watchface by Lukasz Zalewski.
Most of the time you will get a clean minimal look, but with the shake of you hand you will see battery and bluetooth status, week number and the status of the connection with Smartwatch Pro iOS app.
- Base on Swiss by zalewszczak
- Run on SDK 2.0
- No configuration required
- make date easy to read
- improve designing, hour, minute, second show current time exactly
- optimized code, removed many line code.
- vibration hour from 8am to 11pm
- version has second hand. If you want save pebble battery, this one is removed second hand: http://www.mypebblefaces.com/apps/23794/10840/10841/
- Base on Swiss by zalewszczak - Run on SDK 2.0 - No configuration required - make date easy to read - improve designing, hour, minute, second show current time exactly - optimized code, removed many line code. - vibration hour from 8am to 11pm - version has no second hand. If you want second hand: http://www.mypebblefaces.com/apps/23794/10840/
This was created using the awesome watch face generator, I just wanted something that looked a little different and a bit nerdy...
It does have a working Bluetooth connection and Battery indicator as well as the usual time and date.
If anyone knows how to do animation I would love to animate some of the "led's" on the side.